Learn Ga with us!
- Start now and within five weeks you'll be able to greet people, buy fruit, and know what your Ghanaian day-born name is!
- 30-day money-back complete satisfaction guaranteed!
- Try our free samples.
- Meet your teachers!
- Buy, download and start learning instantly!
- We are here to help you Learn Ga Now. Contact us with any questions!
- Buy now: $40.00
Purchase downloadable Level 1 Lessons 1-5:
Topics Covered in Lessons 1-5
1. Ga Alphabet
- Ga alphabet
- 2- and 3-letter consonant combinations
2. Meeting People
- three conversations meeting people
3. We Eat Fruit
- present tense of the verb to eat and buy
- names of fruit
- singluar and plural
4. Days of the Week
- names of the days of the week
- day born names
5. We are Here
- past, present and future tense of the verb to be
Start now and within five weeks you’ll be able to greet people, buy fruit, and know what your Ghanaian day-born name is… guaranteed! 30-day money-back guarantee!
Your Learn Ga Now team is available! Contact Anas and Joan and we will help you Learn Ga Now!
Questions? Contact us!